Welcome to That Good Part

When I started my first blog, Know & Believe, I had intended to use it only for book reviews. I didn't even really read blogs at that time and as a technophobe, certainly didn't know how to to anything but type. But as time has gone on, and I explored the blog world, I began to pray about branching out into a new forum.

Like Christian books, sifting through the Christian blogs are a lot like walking through a field of both landmines and quicksand. Explosive and emotionally driven sites pollute the simplicity of the Gospel, while circumstance and need driven sites suck us back into the mirey clay we've been delivered from. A few delight me, turning us to the truth of scripture more than the doctrinal wranglings of man, building up the body though the Word of God rather than biting and devouring each other.

So I pray this blog will be that good part, the place where we sit at His feet and get that one thing that is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Another Hectic Holiday Post

Still Tasty

On Eating and Sleeping